Thursday, April 12, 2012

There is never enough time! 9/22/2012

written the week of 9/22/2012
I only know because I repaired the deck the next week.


The thought that has invaded my mind from day one of the diagnosis of cancer is "there just isn't enough time".  Not what I thought would be running through my mind that is for sure.

Not enough time to get the deck repaired or the roof shoveled off.  Not enough time to get the work in my shop done.  Not enough time to get the blog posts written I want to do.  No enough time to climb or go back to Chamonix.

I have often enticed friends out by, "No one ever said they wanted another day at work on their death bed!"  I've changed my mind on that one.  I love my work, customers and friends.  I like what I do and am proud of the end result.  I'd like to finish it all.  Some how it seems even more important to me now to get it all done.   

No reason I can't, but I was surprised by the panic that in set in being unsure I would be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment